1. Add in a Vitamin C product – Vitamin C contains loads of antioxidants that helps repair sun damage & reduce sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation.
2. Switch to a lighter moisturizer – This goes for all skin types, even those with dry skin can experience sweat and oil during the summer.
3. Choose a higher SPF – During the summer, the UV index is the strongest. It’s important to wear sunscreen at all times, but especially between 11 A.M. AND 4 P.M.
4. Exfoliate – In the summer, skin cells are shed at a very quick rate daily, so if you don’t get rid of the dead cells sitting on top of your skin, they can cause it to look dull and dry.
5. Add a Toning Mist into the mix – Extra sweat means that dirt, oils and other environmental chemicals are trapped close to the skin and your pores.
6. Apply a Mask 2-3 time a week – For those with oily/combo skin or acne prone skin, use a clay or herb based mask. For sensitive and dry skin, use a hydrating mask.